- Healthy Gaming Tips and Advice for Kids & Family with FamilyGamerTVby Sarah Werle Kimmel on September 1, 2022 at 8:39 pm
Join me as I discuss everything from how to protect your kids on video games, and how to enjoy gaming with your kids and family! Learn about gaming in moderation and healthy gaming with your family. Andy Robertson of FamilyGamerTV and author of Taming Gaming literally wrote the book on healthy video game habits –
- Epic Games vs Apple and Other Tech Lawsuits with Lawyer Lizby Sarah Werle Kimmel on August 8, 2022 at 9:05 pm
Join me for a discussion on some of the most popular tech company court cases like epic games vs apple and parents vs snapchat and other social media sites. How much responsibility do tech companies have to protect children? Should tech companies be forced to comply with certain technology standards? Why can’t I purchase digital
- How to use MyFitnessPal and Other Tech to Get Fit and Lose Weightby Sarah Werle Kimmel on July 27, 2022 at 4:55 pm
This week I interview Amy Roskelley from Health Beet! We talk about apps and technology you can use to help you lose weight, get healthy, and get fit!
- Coparenting Technology with Michelle Dempsey-Multackby Sarah Werle Kimmel on July 22, 2022 at 5:12 pm
Parenting technology is difficult enough, but add divorce and shared custody into the mix, and it gets even harder. Michelle Dempsey-Multack is a divorce coach and has navigated these waters herself. Find out how to coparent technology and what you can do to make coparenting technology work for both parents! Michelle’s Website – https://momsmovingon.com/ Buy
- Android and iOS Tips and Tricksby Sarah Werle Kimmel on July 11, 2022 at 5:46 pm
Get the most out of your phone by using some of the advice from Blake and me during this live recording.
- Talking to Your Teens About Social Media, Parental Controls and Privacyby Sarah Werle Kimmel on July 5, 2022 at 5:07 pm
Join me for a live conversation with my own teens. Use this conversation as a jumping-off point to talk to your own children about technology.
- Productivity & Time Managementby Sarah Werle Kimmel on June 28, 2022 at 3:22 pm
This week I sit down with Erin Woodruff from the podcast “Time is On Your Side”. We talk about the best productivity apps, tips on managing your time, and discuss if those digital assistants and smart home devices are really helping us be more productive!
- Home Security System and Solutions for 2022by Sarah Werle Kimmel on June 10, 2022 at 7:46 pm
Join me and the Secure Dad as we discuss the best home security system, solutions, and setup to help you get your home secured! We will talk about the best products, and how to get started with a DIY home security system, and how to protect yourself from having your system hacked.
- iPhone vs Android Built-In Parental Controls Which One Should You Choose?by Sarah Werle Kimmel on February 26, 2022 at 9:48 pm
While it’s no secret that I am not a huge fan of Apple, I promise I have the ability to be unbiased. I go where the technology fits ME best. If the features it has fits you best, then more power to you. My goal has always been to get the right information out to
- Troomi vs Pinwheel vs Gabb – Which Cell Phone for Kids Should You Buy?by Sarah Werle Kimmel on February 17, 2022 at 8:21 pm
The age that kids are getting phones is getting younger and younger. While it’s been 9 years since I gave my 8 year old a cell phone, that statement is almost common now! Since I’ve been writing this blog for almost 13 years now, I have seen several “kids safe” smartphones come and go. The